Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is a learning period for me to try and figure out how to create a layout for this blog.

My daughter started one recently so here I go. She has a boat and I would visit her on it but I never got the urge to ever own another one. Never, never, never. Last year during one of January's sunny day one of my surfer friends paddled over to me in the mid day line up and asked me if I wanted to buy a boat. Never, never, never. Well here I am three boats and four marinas later. So this blog will sometimes be about my boat and sailing but not always.
Each day will be different I hope.

1 comment:

Cat in the Hatt said...

For the guy who invented blogging before we all knew what blogging was, or for that matter before the internet was born. Now we just need my sister the writer to chime in and brother too! The family that blogs together is just, well, just one bitchy family. love ya dad!