Monday, October 8, 2018

Riding to the Library

Riding on the sidewalks
When I was living on my sailboat in San Pedro I used the Los Angeles County Library then when I started using Kindle I loaded books from Amazon FREE using my library card and the library web site. The staff there were always nice and helpful but the outside was kinda scary because of the always present homeless. Same with the Von's a few blocks away.
Gravel driveway to County Road
I now have a Yavapai Library Card. The main library is located in Sedona. Although I have a Sedona mailing address I am not close to the land of traffic signals and use the Branch located in the Village of Oak Creek (no traffic signals).
Lee Mountain Road

Lee Mountain Road is next to Lee Mountain which kinda makes sense. This road has its ups and downs and several curves as it heads to Jacks Canyon Road and the main highway.
The highway is lined with wide sidewalks and benches.

Lee Mountain in the distance at 6250

I ride on the sidewalk here as at times as there is traffic here.
leaving library

You can not ride on the sidewalk in San Pedro unless you can bunny hop the trash and passed out sleeping there. I don't mean to knock what is the truth.
Branch Library

returning to off-road mode




No comments: