Friday, April 29, 2011

Crew Training April 23, 2011

This training trip was on April 23, 2011 which was last Saturday. I plan on splitting the blog for that date into two edits as the time to load files from my laptop on my sailboat to the WiFi at the marina office and load on to Google can give you a fit of cabin fever.
It is simple amazing that first timers can climb the rigging and work the yards. I was asked to go aloft but since my body does not have the bending capabilities of a yoga follower or a young woman. I am determine to get back in bending shape and go up.
It is a way up there.
And when you get there there is work to be done.

Another new green crew member gets a chance to climb.
She climbs like a pro.


up and up


Reaching the point where you have to lean out and clip in.



Clipped in and over the landing.

More pictures of this trip in my next blog...

No comments: