Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5)The Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First read of Cornwell. Lots of medical terms describing the forensic work. So similar to all the books about the FBI, CIA etc. The usual dribble about high horsepower cars and the mention of firearms and ammo types. And some super high tech computer program about finger printing. Maybe the standout character was a roll of bright orange duct tape.


View all my reviews





I have been keeping a reading list for each year in my blog and that is probably the only thing kept current as access to the internet is sometimes iffy when you live on a boat. For some unknown reason I started using Goodreads and that allows a cross posting from their site to FaceBook and my blog.

No comments: